Tag Archives: local and state tax refunds

What is a 1099-G?

There’s a chance you’ll need to report the information listed on a Form 1099-G should you receive one from a government agency. Typically, 1099-G is used to report compensation from unemployment benefits, along with tax refunds issued by the state or local government. Unemployment Benefits If you receive compensation from unemployment, you are required to […]

Read more