Do I need to report amounts from 1099-K?

You should receive Form 1099-K if you received payments from payment card transactions (e.g., debit, credit or stored-value cards), above the minimum reporting thresholds of gross payments that exceed $20,000, and more than 200 such transactions.

You would need to report amounts from 1099-K together with other non credit card sales, such as checks and cash, on Schedule C of form 1040.

Generally, your total sales should not be less then the amount reported in 1099-K.